• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Daughter Making Her Daddy Proud

brtelec

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2009
This is my 17 year old just prior to announcing that the PSL is now her's. The othe shot is her shooting her Glock 23.

Re: My Daughter Making Her Daddy Proud

If we do not share our love of this with our children, we will be left wondering what happened to our rights.

Right on bro. Waiting for my daughter to get a bit older to do the same thing with her.

hey!!!
ON the scope ocular, what is thje rubber thing called....where can I get one?

I said it on sniper central, and I'll say it once more. That's Hot!

I'm 19, how long tell shes 18?
wink.gif

dude come on.

I get more people that come over and congratulate me when I bring my son to the range that you can imagine. Keeping your kids involved in shooting sports is alot of fun and you get a great sense of pride when they stay interested after you stop encouraging them to participate.

Great job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude come on. </div></div>

LOL, really, sure way to catch a nasty case of lead poisoning :O(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Theloss52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said it on sniper central, and I'll say it once more. That's Hot!

wink.gif
</div></div>

not a bright idea dude especially on a forum full of LR shooters and the girl your talking about in the pics is shooting as well LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Theloss52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said it on sniper central, and I'll say it once more. That's Hot!

wink.gif
</div></div>

Easy, Noob. You're fixin' to step on some toes...................

Keith

The reticle took a little getting used to for me. My daughter took to it like a duck to water.