• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My experience with Joe Bob Outfitters

J-Ham

Aquamarine Team
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    Awhile back I ordered a DIP base for a CZ 452 from these fellas. I had never ordered from them before. I got a email back from Joseph there pretty quick informing me that those bases were on back order. He changed my order at no extra charge to the 20 MOA version, which I thought was pretty cool of him.

Communication was good throughout the entire process. Joseph would reply to email fast as shit, even on Sundays. He is a stand up dude & I would happily do business with him in the future.

So basically, the purpose of this post is to let you guys know what my experience with them was. I get nothing from this, just thought I'd let you all know that there is another good retailer out there.

Incidentally, I would guess they have CZ bases in stock right now because they just sent me one.

Re: My experience with Joe Bob Outfitters

some of the best prices I've seen when orders over $90 get free shipping and you can almost ALWAYS use a 5% coupon of some kind.

I ordered PMAGs from them that ended up costing me LESS than dealer pricing and I got free shipping with it.
    Kinda hard to beat that.

I have never bought from them before, but I have read many posts like yours before. I would not hesitate to buy from him based on all of this positive feedback.

I have also had really good CS from Joe Bob's.

After placing four or five orders with Joe Bob's I have nothing but good things to say about their service. I only wish half of the folks I do business with were as good as Joe Bob's are.

I bought something from Joe Bob a couple of months ago - good price and good service.

I bought a scope and rings from him last year and it was the same excellent service you got, Happy to see he's still top notch !

Joseph has excellent customer service. He was very up front with me about the CZ 452 bases being out of stock and expected delivery times. I ended up with a USO base from a friend in the meantime, but would never hesitate to do business with him in the future.

I have had nothing but good dealings with Joeboboutfitters. They are a great and reliable resource for rim fire stuff.

I will definitely use them again.

I have had nothing but good dealings with Joe Bob Outfitters. I bought a Mueller APV scope package from them and it shipped the same day. Not only do they give you free shipping and a free t-shirt, but they give military and LEO's an extra discount. Class act in my book.

+1 I've done two orders with http://www.joeboboutfitters.com

Both were priced right with coupon, threw in a free shirt, and answered my initial questions quick - more importantly - he answered those questions correctly.

His optic prices and base prices beat my MidwayUSA dealer prices too.

I talked to him a couple hours ago to get some recommendations for scope ring heights for an order I'm placing next week. Very friendly and answered a lot of questions I had. I'm looking forward to doing business with him.

Joe Bob is GTG!! Ordered my 452 base got it in two days.

Glad to hear people are overall satisfied. Obviously, there is more people at JoeBob's than myself, but I try to manage most of the online traffic and customer service side of things if possible.

If anyone ever has a problem, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll take care of it the best we can. Also, we just got our FFL license in and will be expanding more of our offerings
    grin.gif

I too have believe that Joe Bob Outfitters is a class act. I am building an AR-15 and had to order parts. Too bad most places are out of stock on what I want low cost high quality parts! Joe Bobs is the fastest shipping rivling Amazon for swiftness. The other shops 4 total only 1 was almast as fast 1 took a week and another took 3 day then shipped is this your experience also?

Coupon code "SNIPE"=5% off except optics...FREE shirts too!-
    Man I miss everything!

Jospeh at Joe Bob's done did me good on a scope, base and rings.
    I would not hesitate to order for him.

I've probably ordered from them half a dozen times or so. Free shipping over 90 bucks and the free shirt is a nice touch.

I too have had great experiences with joebobs! Some of the best prices on accessories, free shipping most of the time, coupon codes on top of that, plus free t shirts. Tough to beat that!

They're definitely one of my "go to"s. I hope they keep expanding their offerings.

I ordered 4 ar-15 lower parts kits last week from Joe Bob's and that was the first time that I have ordered anything from them. They had the best prices I could find on the parts that I ordered and the customer service was outstanding.

The FedEx man just delivered my goodies. I made the order less than 2 days ago. I'll add that the price I got the Magpul PRS AR stock for, was very competitive. This was my first transaction with Joe Bob's and I'm sure I'll be ordering from them again. Positive experience all the way around.

Joe Bob's is having a 8% sale on orders over $250 for memorial day weekend!

Promo Code: MEM12

+1
    Joseph is a good guy and prices are great on pmags. I've never had an issue with them.

I emailed him on a SUNDAY night around 9pm central time. He responded to 3 emails within 10 minutes of me sending them. His wife must be very understanding.

def ordering from him from now one. you guys are great. thats for the info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aberbaseball7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I emailed him on a SUNDAY night around 9pm central time. He responded to 3 emails within 10 minutes of me sending them. His wife must be very understanding. </div></div>

No wife is the real reason
    grin.gif

Joe Bob's customer service is second to none!
    Great folks to deal with, and great prices too.

I ordered a Magpul STR from them when they just hit the market, got it around 10 bucks lower than anyone else plus ordered some Spikes pieces for a build and took advantage of the free shipping. Everything arrived within a week and communication was good. I didn't even realize I could have received a few extra % off for being a veteran until later on...... next time. Cool company.