• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report my first 1000 yard outing

landtech308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2010
clay county kentucky
me and my wife got out today, just got my skull target from bigdog steel and absolutley had a blast. we shot 400, 600,and 1000. the rifle is landtech was using black hills 168 moly. took a couple shots to walk on target no wind meter yet and haven't bothered with dope yet waiting to reload which my epquipment will be here tomorow but here are the results. had six bullets left when we got out to 1000 took three to get on target and the last three were consecutive hits on the 12 in skull target. not sure if this was a fluke or what but made me damn happy as this is the first time i have shot at this range

url]
et.com/albums/xx257/landtech308/shooting/shootin011.jpg[/IMG]
url]
obucket.com/albums/xx257/landtech308/shooting/shootin008.jpg[/IMG]
shootin012.jpg

Re: my first 1000 yard outing

your wife likes to shoot steel skulls at 1000y ? thats got to be a good thing.

Re: my first 1000 yard outing

thank you guys hognuts got the target from osuarchitect on here you should look up some of his threads they are quality targets.