• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My first time reloading and I got good results.

NTK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
North Texas
With the IMR-4895 matched with 168gr Sierra matchkings .308 and CCI large primers. I tried 20rds with the 748's but it didnt group like the IMR did im stoked. Im a rookie at this so bare with me im just excited right now!

Photo_C09D81B3-C65C-2CC6-77CD-C6D1CCE82670-1.jpg

Photo_827B8D19-6F97-AAB8-44CD-7B29E4F215DE-1.jpg

Re: My first time reloading and I got good results.

Great job man I know how happy you feel right now. I bet you were doing jumping jacks after you seen how your own made ammo worked out, added onto the comfort of not blowing your own face off cause you did something wrong lol. What were you shooting this out of? did you by any chance have a chronograph with you? curious to know some more details, seating depths etc.

pretty good , time to load up and shoot more right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cronos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great job man I know how happy you feel right now. I bet you were doing jumping jacks after you seen how your own made ammo worked out, added onto the comfort of not blowing your own face off cause you did something wrong lol. What were you shooting this out of? did you by any chance have a chronograph with you? curious to know some more details, seating depths etc. </div></div>

No chrono on this run but next time I will. A good friend of mine is teaching me what he knows and walked me through the whole thing. He checked my headspacing, and my seating depth is set at 2.79. Rifle im uising is an H-S precision HTR 24" barrel with a 1:12 twist.