• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My GAP rifle

jkkfam89

Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
Bloomfield
I got this in trade here on the hide and she is pretty darn accurate.

Gap Precision rebuilt this Chandler Sniper rifle!
gaprifle.jpg

- Moon built 308 on a trued Rem 700 short action, clipped receiver.
- Bartlein 20" 1-11.25 twist, MTU contour. 1.2 at the lug, right at 1.0 before the break. Heavy. GAP rollmark on the barrel
- GAP installed side mounted bolt release
- Bolt is spiral fluted
- Surefire Muzzle Break MB762SSAL/RE
- Badger recoil lug
- 20 MOA scope rail for the clipped/slot receiver
- Badger bolt knob
- Badger M5 bottom metal with Rad tac latch installed
- Complete barreled action is OD Green Cerakoted
- Manners MCS-T stock. Has 3 studs, one in the rear and two up front on the bottom

5 Shots at 100 yards
168 gr SMK HPBT
Varget 45gr
Lapua Brass
CCI 200 primers

gap.jpg

Re: My GAP rifle

what are the specs, barrel maker, length, twist rate, etc. good lookin rifle and nice shooting

It looks like you've dialed in the load. I knew I should have snagged that rifle earlier this month!

NICE STICK!!!!, you would figure for what Chandler charges for his they wouldn't need to be re-worked, but appearently GAP knows how to do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eagle1*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what are the specs, barrel maker, length, twist rate, etc. good lookin rifle and nice shooting </div></div>

1:11.25 twist

Wow. Look at that, a GAP that shoots tight groups. Who's ever heard of such a thing.

Nice stick.

I knew it would shoot great, I just didnt know if I was the capable of doing my part