• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Giraud trimmer showed up...

JW21

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2013
northern CA
So yesterday I was pleasantly surprised when I got home, and seen my trimmer sitting at my door. First I'd like to say that the lady at giraud (I think it's his wife?) was very sweet and genuine! Just great folks to deal with. As for the trimmer the quality and craftsmanship was top notch. I trimmed about 300 .223 cases last night, and it's my favorite tool so far. I also found that the motor is fairly quiet. My girlfriend said that she thinks my drill is louder, which comparing the two I think she is right. All and all I'm very happy with it.

This tool takes the pain out of reloading. It's so easy to use that I trim all my brass every time I load. Great tool!!!

How long did it take?

I called late Feb and the lady said I'd have it by the end of april. So I got it about a month early. When I spoke with her to confirm the payment I made a comment about how I wasn't expecting it so early, and she said Doug has been cranking about 10 more per week out.

20140329_172333.jpg

The Giraud Trimmer is the WFT, the other WFT rides in the short bus in the non helmet section.