• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My going away plaque

USMARINE2112

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2010
VIRGINIA
These were my 2 plaques that the guys in the shop made for me. Its awesome to be a Precision Weapons Repairman (2112)!!!!

Re: My going away plaque

How much for the stock?
laugh.gif

LOL, just kidding.

Very nice plaque, they did a good job. Congrats!

Well they wanted something in good condition and thats the most near perfect stock we had. They told me i better not take that stock and make it into a rifle. I just laughed.

I will man. I will be closer to you anyways. Im gonna start a side business , get my FFl and Manufacturing liscense eventually.

That second one is pretty neat. All action parts used, makes for some neat memorabilia.

Congrats. Very nice and interested to see how your business goes. There shouldn't be any shortage of customers here.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #990000"> </span> Pretty Cool....I like that......
cool.gif

that plaque is a really nice touch, best of luck in your new venture if you go ahead with it

Thanks everyone for all the comments. I was very proud to have served my country. And honestly I still am. Working for the Army now but im not a nasty civilian. Still get the haircut and live the Marine Corps ways. Semper Fi