• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My groundhog spots: Revised: more photos

jhedg

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
Gator Nation
Got 3 yesterday 715yds, 603yds, 535yds took about 10 shots at one 889yds never did connect missed that bastard on my last shot by looked like inches, also missed one at 463yds go figure
[img:left][/img]
243aigharea.jpg

768killa.jpg

Re: My groundhog spot

Shooting a 243AI built by ITD in Ohio, great shop, they will get all of my work!! 75gr VMAX 1/10 twist 3700fps, 44.2gr Varget
AI Stock. Nightforce NXS 12-42 Mildot. This farm is beautifull!!!!

no not yet I posted a few last year, It was getting pretty close to dark by the time I left, and the bank in front of the pic there is a row of sticker bushes. Now I love the pics of dead vermin and all, but not that much

You hillbilly, the snow is barely off here. Where in the great state of WV are you? Go Mountaineers!

Wheeling, Goooooooooooooooooooooo Gators!!! Although it is fantastic for the state. What a great year for the Mountaineers
I will be cheering for them!!

I killed one at 520 yards last week and missed two yesterday. One at 790 yards. He only gave me one shot before he ran back into the woodline (missed just high), and the other was at 995. I got some shooting at him unfortunatly. Ten shots total, but each time he would move farther away and I had to adjust. Kept missing but just slightly.

What a blast shooting them little bastards at those distances! groundhog hunting was one of the main reasons I decided to move back to Wv/Pa area. What better sport is there then sitting in some great scenery, snoozing a little, wake up glass a area, snooze a little more, eat, snooze, glass, shoot, snooze glass, shoot, eat, snooze
smile.gif

Had another good day shlllllllllllling lead this week. Hits @ 768yds,688yds,590yds,525yds,615yds

I shot a new personal record two weeks ago. Full wind gusting up to 15mph, slight downhill angle, 927 yards. One shot kill. I must admit that I had 30 minutes earlier shot at a clump of dirt around 800 yards so I new my windage was going to be very close.

Today with 3-8mph 3/4 wind I engaged 12 inch ballons out to 1120 yards.