• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report My I-touch/Bulletflight setup

257speed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2007
Alb, New Mexico
Here is my setup for the I-touch and bulletflight. Got tired of waiting for KAC to come out with the mount so I made my own. Several people have asked about the mount and I will have to take more detailed pic's on how I made it. It is an awesome setup and I love having it right in front of me when I am shooting.
PC130260-1.jpg

PC130259.jpg

PC130261.jpg

PC130262.jpg

PC130263.jpg

Re: My I-touch/Bulletflight setup

that otter box looks great painted up! nice job.

do you think recoil has any effect on your itouch yet? have you done much shooting with it??

perhaps make sure you have a warranty just in case he stops playing game

No problems so far (about 800 rnds on two diff rifles), but I shoot with either a muzzle break or (most often) a silencer, so recoil is not much of an issue. I think the spring loaded mount gives a little also. It is pretty stiff (Ar-15 hammer spring).

Shit,.. your Otter box is diffrent than mine,.. My iPhone sits in a little clip on case that attaches to a belt clip