• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My introduction

jason_mazzy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2009
the south
Howdy my name is Jason M. I live in NC. I am medically retired military. Former US ARMY. I served in Afghanistan during OEF, directly after sep 11th 2001. I got injured, and a few years later was forced into retirement. I am hear to pick the brains of all you fine people, and see how I could make better use of some weapon systems I have lying around. Thank you all for your time. Rangers Lead The Way.

Jason M
USA ARMY (RET)

Re: My introduction

Welcome, and thank you for your service.

Weapon systems..., could you be a bit more specific?

Welcome to the Hide Jason. There are lots of good people here and even more good information. If I can help you out with anything feel free to ask.

Not sure where you are in NC but I'm at Fort Bragg right now. Let me know if you want to go shoot sometime.

RLTW

Them's some nice hypotheticals... I'm sure we can help you with questions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hypotheticly AR series 7.62 and 5.56 </div></div>

Welcome to the Hide bro.

Go hang out with McCrazy. He's got both 15s and 10s if I recall.

Send them to me...Ill take good care of them, nice walks in the evening, fresh oil every week,...some 45's would be nice as well
grin.gif
. Welcome to the Hide from Lowlights favorite Persona non Grata (w/possible deferment to CKA)
cool.gif

Welcome to the hide. Enjoy your stay... and I sure hope you have thick skin.

Welcome to the community! btw, I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am Renoos, I'm 27 years old. And I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.