• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My LaRue is almost complete

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
I am awaiting a PRS stock and an optic and I will be ready to try it out.

It is my first precision AR. Larue Tactical 20" Stealth upper with a LaRue lower, JP trigger and BCG. I got my order from LaRue in today. Troy F&R BUIS and bipod adapter so I could put a BRM-S on there. Here are a couple of crappy pictures.

LARUE001.jpg

LARUE003.jpg

Re: My LaRue is almost complete

Very nice man! I missed mine... A range report is in order once you receive your stock and optic.

Absolutely. Looking forward to doing it. I am hoping this thing shoots. It is my first Precision AR, should be fun.

I have Jeff building me a 1.8-10 TPal, but that will be about 10 weeks. I have a MKIV in 6.5-20x50 on the way that I am going to use in the interim.

What free float tube is that ? I am wanting to swap out the FF tube on my Les Baer and that looks pretty slick .

Thanks Adam , Thats infinitely more helpful than Joey's post . I am not really up to speed on all the AR stuff . I figured it was probably Larue just didn't know which one.

You are very welcome good sir...

Hydro, try some 75 gr Hornady BTHP. My 16" quad S really liked them. Goodluck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are very welcome good sir...

Hydro, try some 75 gr Hornady BTHP. My 16" quad S really liked them. Goodluck. </div></div>

I have a bunch of 77 and 69 grain SMK's, some Berger 80 grains, and a bunch of 65 and 70 grain Hornadys.

Going to load a bunch of different stuff and see what she likes at range.