• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my larue uu came in!!!!!!! 2-3 months earlier than expected!!!

kl7883

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2010
the wait was not long at all for my larue uu! i received my order in 2-3 months! i am soooo excited. i have a new lmt mws here and lots of other brand new uppers and lowers. several ma tens and i even bought a aero m5 to check out. i can say WITHOUT question, the machine work on the larue are in a different world compared to anything i have here or even seen. they dont need a slack adjuster in the rear.....it is machined with virtually zero clearance. i am absolutely floored. i like my lmt in 308 also, but you get nickled and dimed to death buying all their components. the lmt quality of materials is stunning. they have a very unique method of maintaining accuracy. the larue has got me all kinds of excited....the uu kit comes with literally everything needed except the lower. based off what i have seen so far (havent shot any of them yet) the larue is a absoulte STEAL! i can tell you one thing that sets them apart from all other makers............absolute insane tolerances that i have never seen in the ar 308 market. just wanted to update everyone on my experience with them :)

Reactions: Bakwa
I picked up a Larue UU in .224 Valkyrie a few years back and you’re absolutely right about the price of the kit being a steal. I love it and definitely keeps up with Larue quality. I will say though it does marry up with non-Larue lower as cleanly as I’d have liked so I ended up picking an upper from them up too.

Reactions: kl7883
Have you paired it with a LaRue UU lower yet? Several ppl, myself included, have noticed that the UU receivers don’t match perfectly and may require shimming.

I bought a spikes lower for mine initially but ended up going back to Larue for one of their lowers. It matches up a lot better. Makes for a great ground hog gun.
C6FE84BF-4961-4703-99B5-D001891F9871.jpeg

Have you paired it with a LaRue UU lower yet? Several ppl, myself included, have noticed that the UU receivers don’t match perfectly and may require shimming.

thats strange........my upper-lower fit is what is most impressive to me. you couldnt shim it if you wanted to. maybe you could get a .001 or .002.......i dont even see that being needing. i am telling you guys there machine work is simply incredible!

Glad yours fits, but with mine, you could see daylight between the receivers at the rear above the safety selector. Had to shim to eliminate the wobble.