• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my latest tool

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

24/ 7 bullet manufacturing while you watch a movie what's not to love about this .... very nice indeed .

Nice setup.
You do realize that the next step up is a Camdex...
A good operator can run three machines at a time and produce over 4k per hour, per machine.
It gets tiring and two is much easier.

Screenshot_20190228-065211_Chrome.jpg

They start around 20k

Reactions: cornhusker86

Tuned a little faster with the Mark Seven powder check die sensor....this beats the dillon one hands down. It comes with more sensitive range rods as well as both small and large rods for both pistol and rifle calibers

Would be anxious to see if you get good Precision rifle ammo out of it.

Hmmm...it'd be a real bitch making, but I wonder if powder could be dropped more accurately like the big manufacturers; via volume and vibration. I'm thinking a rotary disk with cups (almost like a shotgun reloading charge bar, but round), so that the cup could pass under the powder column several times before being dropped. Each indexing of the rotary cup would cause the powder to settle more uniformly.

Just thinking out loud here...

And it goes without saying....that's an AWESOME set up!

Pretty darn sweet!

You're gonna have to turn it up a bit though... I can process 223 brass with the standard Dillon 1050 at around 2000 cases/hour (if I don't get tired first lol).