• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My LGS could beat your LGS up

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    I am a happy dude, just picked up my magnum research 10/22. It is half done. But here is the thing. My lgs sold me the action, and a timney trigger with doo dads and ect and a gemtech mist barrel and a houge stock. Im waiting for 6 to 9 months from like a week ago, the manager calls me up and tells me to come get my rifle. Now, it has no stock and no barrel. I show up and he hands me a 10/22 with my action and a ruger cut and tapped barrel, in a wood stock. Im like what the hell? He says, i had some parts laying around and figured you would want to play with it while you wait for the barrel. Just good fucking people that look out for you there. No extra charge or anything. I took them a 24 pack of dos equis to say thanks anyways.
    16239630698956451871741286625596.jpg

Made me curious. Lets hear your awesome lgs story please.

My LGS keeps trying to kill me by telling me to put parts in that cause my gun to go boom. Maybe he doesn't like me.

Eh, rarely impressed by any of the local shops. Never anything i want to buy or hold. Occasionally something kinda ok, but rarely anything great and if it is it is $$$$ over internet prices.

best i can think of right now is scottsdale gun club. But i still find them pretty boring.

We do have a really high end fishing store/tackle shop though! Some fishing rods are a grand! Lures over a grand! Its insane, but they do have some good stuff i buy. Mostly hardbaits.

Reactions: PatMiles
    My LGS. Tnt guns and range. My TBAC is jailed there.

Internet pictures.

100 yard tubes with wire cable system.
    Screenshot_20210617-195147_Maps.jpg

Rentals. They have others as well including m82 and 1919.
    Screenshot_20210617-195208_Maps.jpg

25 yard ranges rated for 50 bmg.
    25YardRange(New).jpg

20210522_125844.jpg

Indoor shotgun range. Have to use their ammo though.
    Screenshot_20210617-195659_Maps.jpg

Burger place with shakes. 357 Burger
    Screenshot_20210617-200254_Maps.jpg

No they don't have champagne or Caviar there. This is in Utah.

LGS??? You mean the one that acts like they are a LGS but operates like a big box store???

Those tubes are cool. It looks like getting to shoot from the perspective of the bullet in the barrel.

Reactions: LeftyJason
    I bought a rifle from Brotherhood Arms (my lgs) and Dom asked me what I was going to run for a scope on it. When I admitted I didn't have a scope for it and was going to save up for one, he went into his safe in the office and brought out an XRS 2 to borrow until I was ready to buy something. I've been shopping there for 6 or 7 years and could tell stories like that for hours. They are all around good stuff and all I recommend to the locals here.

Is a happy ending available in that cabana?
    4th picture I took standing in the doorway. They also have cameras for each of the lanes that the ro's monitor. The health department only inspects that place for food and not massages (that's part of what my wife does for SLCO health department).

What do you think?

4th picture I took standing in the doorway. They also have cameras for each of the lanes that the ro's monitor. The health department only inspects that place for food and not massages (that's part of what my wife does for SLCO health department).

What do you think?
    I think I'm jealous.

• Haha
    Reactions: LeftyJason