• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire My little tricked out Savage 22

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Thought I would shoot more NRL 22 stuff but I really don’t. Thought I would use it for critters in my yard but I really just use my 223. I have a 10/22 in the safe for plinking so with my deep regret this beaut is up on the chopping block.

- Savage Mark II FV-SR (fluted threaded) - $215
    - Boyd’s At-One stock bedded by Spinners Fit & Chamber (the best you can bed these savages) - $204 + $76
    - several 5 round mags and several 10 round mags included - $40

$535 invested. Asking $400 shipped to your FFL.

Don’t really need trades at the moment unless you have a CF 338 barrel blank.

Suppressor, bipod, scope and rings not included. Loves the cheap thunderbolt and federal stuff, doesn’t like FGMM, likes Eley match. Haven’t tried any lapua or SK but I imagine they would do well too.

AF14D195-F514-4184-BA7F-CED1AF5F6BB9.jpeg

THE STOCK IS WORTH MORE THAN THE BBL ACTION. AS A SIDE NOT SORRY FOR YOU PURCHASE. you will come out ok

Last edited:
    Okay and your point is? I simply listed prices of what it cost to replicate it.

Reactions: McBridester
    What i am saying is there are people that think they can make a Savage 22 shoot. Sell them your stock
    Look brother. If you’re gonna shit on his post, take it to the DM’s. Cuz the mods will sic the bancat on ya.

Seller is good to go! Just traded him a scope for a 280 and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. Buy with confidence.

Up top. Anyone interested in “trying to make a savage shoot?” There’s lot of value in the stock 😂 I could be wrong but that barreled action has to be worth at least $100!

Shoot me a PM with your number and I’ll send them over