• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Magnetospeed V3 Mount - Video Attached

sissupr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2019
Las Vegas
Hi SH,

I wanted to post my Magnetospeed mount I made messing around at home. I've got a lot of requests for more information on the mount people have seen in my videos, so I decided to put together a quick video with an updated version for my MDT Oryx chassis. The smaller 'brown' one works for my KRG Bravo with the old ARCA spigot (holes on the side).

31E282BF-1E6D-4291-9FD2-CFA09A958D43.jpeg

Any questions, please let me know. I know everyone doesn't have a CNC lol, but just wanted to share anyway to give someone else a couple different ideas...

Enjoy!

Check this out if you need a Magnetospeed V3 mount (PROTO)!

If you like it, please subscribe and hit that thumbs up!!!

*I've had my CNC for about 6 months. It's a hobby, not a job... so keep that in mind as I'm still learning how to use the damn thing! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: TacT-MecH
I have an updated version that will utilize the arca rail... a lot cleaner! I'll have it up soon.

Mine will be set up for the arca rail so I can attach it to my rail. Got the clamp now just gotta get the attachment setup put together to mount the magnetospeed

Reactions: sissupr