• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My mama passed tonight

I lift my one small voice in the darkness and wish you whatever comfort and solace you can take from knowing that she fought a good fight to hold on.

Sorry for your loss . You , your mom and family are in my prayers .

Man, it's always tough, you have my condolences. Try and stay close with family and friends, mourning is okay, suffering is not. And try to forget it by coming here from time to time. You'll never forget her, but it helps with the pain. It just takes time. Just don't make it harder on yourself than need be, that's a mistake I made when I lost my grandmother. It crushed me and I tried to deal with it alone.

Condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Sorry dude.

Reminds me of a story my step dad told me.

Old friend of his had his Mom pass and was really broken up.

He had lost a wife earlier that year.

My step dad asked if he was okay, he seemed more broken up about his Moms loss than that of his wife.

Older Italian friend replied "Jimmy, She was my Mom. You only have one Mother".

True.

They had given her 6 months, she made it over 10.

My sister and I were with her, she went peacefully.

I would appreciate your prayer.

My sincere condolences. My father is mid stage Alzheimer’s and his decline is killing me. My mom is 88 and slowing quickly. We know it’s coming but I don’t think we can ever accept the inevitability of it.

Godspeed to your mom. Hang on the memories of good times and let end times fade.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
She was brought up hard. She was tough and independent. She worked her daddy's sawmill and slaughterhouse as a kid. She once used her last 2 dollars to buy me shoes for school, we prayed that we would find some we could buy and we did. She loved us and we loved her. She is better now. Cancer sucks.

May His loving hand comfort you and your family as your mourn her passing. May His spirit live in you as it did in her.
Amen.

Sitting at His right hand filled with love and joy, pain free is a just reward for a life well lived in His love.

Your story in post #26 made my vision all blurry...... what a wonderful testament of your mother.

God bless you and yours.

My prayers go out to you and your family, buddy :cry:

I understand what you are going through and feeling right now. I had lost my father not too long ago.

Even though you are in mourning, you must remember that your mother has spent so much and sacrificed so much to raise you the way you are today. Because of that, you MUST take care of your health and lead as enriching, productive and meaningful of a life as you possibly can so your mother's efforts would never be in vain or wasted in any way. You represent her legacy now and I wish you all of the best.

Last edited:
Prayers sent. God speed her and bless her on her way. Her suffering is now over.

B/R

Prayers to Mom, and You and Your's. Godspeed to her our Brother. Mom stretched it out for a couple years before changing AO's to Overwatch. She was given the 6 month deal as well. Fought the good fight as long as she could. Know they are now comfortable and still have our back.

I feel your pain bro. My mom passed Thursday. Unexpectedly. My Condolences to your family.

• Sad
Reactions: sharpshot50
I was in my early 20's when mom passed away some 34 years ago. We never forget them but time does help heal our pain. My condolences to you and you're family.

Reactions: sharpshot50