• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Manners Experience

Red Belly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
MA
I was in KC the other day & decided to go & check out Manners Stocks. Matt showed me all the models they had. They got me measured & fitted for my T2A. They are even going to be nice enought to walk it across the street to GAP for me when it's done for the bedding job. They are a first rate outfit.

Re: My Manners Experience

Plus you get one hell of a contact high after being in the shop for awhile..

Funny. That's the first thing I said to Matt when I got there. He said he no longer smells it.

I know I'am very pleased with my manners T5A. There is one problem though, the Terry Cross hardware and cheek piece doesnt let the bolt come back when it is in the elevated position, kindof a disappointment when spending so much money. A little machine work to the cheek piece and everything is A o.k..

Manners has some of the best service in the industry. My last stock was from them. My next stock will be from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BBarnea</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know I'am very pleased with my manners T5A. There is one problem though, the Terry Cross hardware and cheek piece doesnt let the bolt come back when it is in the elevated position, kindof a disappointment when spending so much money. A little machine work to the cheek piece and everything is A o.k.. </div></div> Hi BBarnea, What action are you running on your build? Send me a PM with your build info, and I will get you a return label for the cheek and we will get you fixed up asap. Thank you

And that's wht you call service right there!

My Manners T4A is at the 'smiths right now. Manners customer service was outstanding.