• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories CLOSED OUT - SEE “MY MEGA SPRING CLEAR OUT SALE 2.0” FOR NEW ITEMS

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
CLOSED OUT - SEE “MY MEGA SPRING CLEAR OUT SALE 2.0” FOR NEW ITEMS

People of Sniper’s Hide,

I’m getting ready to retire soon and embark on several long overland expeditions with my wife and son, so I’m downsizing quite a bit and looking to generate some funds for our upcoming adventures. I have always had good experiences doing business with my fellow Hide members and as such, would like to give you all first shot at what I have up for sale to support my fundraising efforts.

I have a lot things (firearms parts, gear, clothing, and other items) that I have accumulated but no longer need and would like to offer them up here on the Hide before making them available on other forums, eBay, Craigslist, etc. Nothing will be listed elsewhere until April 5th; on this day, in a Guinness-fueled typing frenzy, the remaining sale items will be cast out to the masses beyond the hallowed environs of the Hide!

DIBS ON ITEMS: Public “I’ll Take It” posts have priority on purchases.

PRICING/PAYMENTS: All prices will be anywhere from 20 to 50 percent off what I paid for these items, depending on their condition and what the going “market values” are for them based on my research. Updates on pricing for and the availability of each item will be posted during my daily bumps. PayPal is preferred as long as you cover all transaction fees. I’ll also accept money orders or cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

SHIPPING: The shipping costs are noted below for sending my sale items anywhere in the US. I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items to save you some cash.

PHOTOS/QUESTIONS: In the interest of brevity and not wanting to crush everyone’s bandwidth, I have listed just a quick description of what I’m selling and its price. If you have questions about an item and/or would like photos of something in particular, send me a Private Message and I will reply ASAP. A Google search on any of these items will usually provide you with the details you might seek about them.

Many thanks in advance for checking out my sale! S/F!

Gun Parts and Accessories

Geissele Airborne Charging Handle, Desert Dirt, New-Never Used, $70 plus $6 shipping

PRICE LOWERED - Accuracy International AX AICS (Post 2014 Version) 13" Forend Tube, Anodized Light Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, Was $85 is now $65 (plus $8 shipping)

PRICE LOWERED - Accuracy International 13" 20MOA Forend Rail for AX/AICS Forend, Anodized Light Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, Was $60 is now $40 plus $6 shipping

SPF - Heckler and Koch Factory E1 Collapsible Stock for HK416, MR556, CR556 with HK's OTB Commercial Buffer Tube and a HK Red Dot Buffer, Excellent Condition

Leupold Cross Slot Riser (Item #120059) for Delta Point Pro Red Optic (used with Cross Slot Mount, Item #120056, not included), New, $30 plus $6 shipping

Tango Down BattleGrip (Model BG-16), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $20 plus $5 shipping

Gear and Holsters

Velocity Systems Operator Utility MOLLE Belt Sleeve, Multicam, Medium, $45 plus $7 shipping

Vertx Concealed Carry Laptop Bag (1st Generation), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $65 plus $14 shipping

5 shot Gun Leather Magazine Pouches $45 each (Have 2 of them), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, plus $7 shipping

Clothing and Footwear

PRICE LOWERED
- Arc'teryx Bora Mid Leather GTX Boots, 11.5 US Mens, Colors: "Deep Dusk” (Very Dark Grayish Blue) on the leather uppers and “Kaktos” (Cactus Green) on the inner tongue liner, Excellent Condition-Worn Twice, Was $125 is now $100 plus $14 shipping

GRIP6 Belt, Gray with Black Flat Solid Buckle, 34 Waist, New, has the just the right thickness for appendix carry, $25 plus $4 shipping

Last edited:
Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip, Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, $20 plus $5 shipping

Il take this

And this
5 Shot Gun Leather SME Leather AIWB Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23, Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $155 plus $7 shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: AI Shooter
I’ll take both Geissle charging handles can you combine the shipping? It should ship both for the cost of one I’m sure the thing weighs ounces and takes up not much more space.

thanks

I’ll take both Geissle charging handles can you combine the shipping? It should ship both for the cost of one I’m sure the thing weighs ounces and takes up not much more space.

thanks
They are yours and I’ll combine shipping. I’m traveling for work today but will PM you on Sunday morning to arrange payment and shipping. Thanks for your patience.

Il take this

And this
5 Shot Gun Leather SME Leather AIWB Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23, Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $155 plus $7 shipping
They are yours and I’ll combine shipping. I’m traveling for work today but will PM you on Sunday morning to arrange payment and shipping. Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: deersniper
People of Sniper’s Hide,

I’m getting ready to retire soon and embark on several long overland expeditions with my wife and son, so I’m downsizing quite a bit and looking to generate some funds for our upcoming adventures. I have always had good experiences with doing business with my fellow Hide members and as such, would like to give you all first shot at what I have up for sale to support my fundraising efforts.

I have a lot things (firearms parts, gear, clothing, watches, and other items) that I have accumulated but no longer need and would like to offer them up here on the Hide before making them available on other forums, eBay, Craigslist, etc. Nothing will be listed elsewhere until April 15th; on this day, in a Guinness-fueled typing frenzy, the remaining sale items will be cast out to the masses beyond the hallowed environs of the Hide!

DIBS ON ITEMS: Public “I’ll Take It” posts have priority on purchases.

PRICING/PAYMENTS: All prices will be anywhere from 20 to 50 percent off what I paid for these items, depending on their condition and what the going “market values” are for them based on my research. Updates on pricing for and the availability of each item will be posted during my daily bumps. PayPal is preferred as long as you cover all transaction fees. I’ll also accept money orders or cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

SHIPPING: The shipping costs are noted below for sending my sale items anywhere in the US. I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items to save you some cash.

PHOTOS/QUESTIONS: In the interest of brevity and not wanting to crush everyone’s bandwidth, I have listed just a quick description of what I’m selling and its price. If you have questions about an item and/or would like photos of something in particular, send me a Private Message and I will reply ASAP. A Google search on any of these items will usually provide you with the details you might seek about them.

Many thanks in advance for checking out my sale! Have a good one!

Gun Parts and Accessories

Aimpoint T-1 Red Dot Optic, 2 MOA, with Larue LT660 Mount, Used-Excellent Condition, $550 plus $10 shipping

Aimpoint Twist Mount Ring & Base System for Aimpoint 3X Magnifier, Excellent Condition-Never Used, $130 plus $10 shipping

Huber Concepts 700 Two Stage Trigger, 3.0 Pound Total Pull Weight, Black Curved Trigger Shoe, Right Hand Safety, Excellent Condition-Never Used, $185 plus $5 shipping

American Trigger Corporation (ATC) AR Gold Fixed Flat-Faced Trigger for AR-15 and AR-10 variant rifles, Black Trigger Shoe, Excellent Condition-Never Used, $180 plus $5 shipping

Nightforce Angle Degree Indicator on 34mm Unimount Level Ring Cap, Like New Condition-Never Used in Field, $195 plus $6 shipping

Geissele Airborne Charging Handle, Black, New-Never Used, $60 plus $6 shipping

Geissele Airborne Charging Handle, Desert Dirt, New-Never Used, $70 plus $6 shipping

Glock 19 Factory OEM Gen 3/Gen 4 Barrel, Like New Condition with only 500 rounds fired through it, $75 plus $6 shipping.

Glock 19 Factory OEM Gen 5 Marksman Barrel, Like New Condition with only 100 rounds fired through it, $85 plus $6 shipping.

Accuracy International AX AICS 13" Forend Tube, Anodized Light Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, $85 plus $8 shipping

Accuracy International 13" 20MOA Forend Rail for AX/AICS Forend, Anodized Light Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, $60 plus $6 shipping

SSVI Tyr Glock Trigger with Trigger Bar for Gen 3/Gen 4 Standard Glocks (G19, G17, G22, G23, G34, G35, etc.), All Black in color, Excellent Condition, $70 plus $5 shipping

Knight's Armament KAC 98474 Folding Rear Sight 600 Meter $125 plus $7 shipping

Knight's Armament KAC 98474 Folding Rear Sight 600 Meter $125 plus $7 shipping

Knights Armament M4QD Flash Hider/Suppressor, Like New-Never fired through but no shims included, $75 plus $5 shipping

Bravo Company B5 Enhanced SOPMOD Collapsible Stock with A2 Pistol Grip (taken off a new Geissele Super Duty Rifle), Black, New-Never Used, $70 plus $8 shipping

Bravo Company B5 Enhanced SOPMOD Collapsible Stock with A2 Pistol Grip (taken off a new Geissele Super Duty Rifle), Black, New-Never Used, $70 plus $8 shipping

Bravo Company B5 Enhanced SOPMOD Collapsible Stock with A2 Pistol Grip (taken off a new Geissele Super Duty Rifle), Coyote Brown, New-Never Used (No Box), $70 plus $8 shipping

MagPul MOE SL (Slim Line) Mil-Spec Collapsible Stock, Black, New-Never Used (No Box), $35 plus $8 shipping

MagPul ACS Stock Mil-Spec Collapsible Stock, Black, Used-Excellent Condition (No Box), $55 plus $8 shipping

Heckler and Koch MR556/416/CR556 14.7" MRS HKey Modular Handguard System, Black, with 2 rail sections and mounting screw, Used-Excellent Condition, $200 plus $10 shipping

Heckler and Koch HK416/MR556 9” Carbine Length Handguard, Black, with mounting screw, Used-Excellent Condition, $285 plus $10 shipping

Heckler and Koch Factory E1 Collapsible Stock for HK416, MR556, CR556 for Commercial Buffer Tube, Excellent Condition, $125 plus $12 shipping

Leupold Cross Slot Riser (Item #120059) for Delta Point Pro Red Optic (used with Cross Slot Mount, Item #120056, not included), New, $30 plus $6 shipping

Tango Down BattleGrip (Model BG-16), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $20 plus $5 shipping

Taran Tactical Full Size Carry Magwell for Gen 5 Glock 17, Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $65 plus $5 shipping

Gear and Holsters

Vertx Concealed Carry Laptop Bag (1st Generation), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, $65 plus $14 shipping

5 shot Gun Leather Magazine Pouches $45 each (Have 2 of them), Black, Used-Excellent Condition, plus $7 shipping

Mystery Ranch M2-5 Navy Custom Military Backpack, Small Yoke (Adjustable to Fit Persons up to 6 foot 2 inches tall), in AOR1 Desert Digital Camo, $350 plus $14 shipping

Eagle MPRC Chest Rack in AOR1 Desert Digital Camo with Modified Attached Yote-pack, $400 plus $14 shipping

G-Code Assaulter’s Belt System, Medium Black, comes with an inner belt, two Scorpion pistol magazine pouches, two Scorpion rifle magazine pouches, drop holster extender and leg shroud (Note: I do not have the med pouch), $175 plus $14 shipping

Tyr Tactical Gunfighter Belt System (Model GFB114-E, Version 1), Ranger Green, Size Medium, with Inner Belt, Mesh Belt Pad, and Sewn-in Soft Loop for Retention Strap (no metal D ring to make noise), New without Tags, $105 plus $10 shipping

Velocity Systems Operator Utility MOLLE Belt Sleeve, Multicam, Medium, $45 plus $7 shipping

Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha Operator Kit with Square Soft Case $235 plus $9 shipping

Surefire HL1 Helmet Light (3 White, 2 Blue, 1 IR IFF) on MICH Helmet Mount (Non-Rotating), Tan, Used-Excellent Condition, $115 plus $6 shipping

Surefire HL1 Helmet Light (3 White, 2 Red, 1 IR IFF) on MICH Helmet Mount (Non-Rotating), Tan, Used-Very Good Condition, $100 plus $6 shipping

S&S Manta Helmet Strobe, 1st Generation, Overt GREEN Light Only, Like New Condition and works great but needs new tail switch cap, $65 plus $5 shipping

S&S Manta Helmet Strobe, 1st Generation, Overt GREEN Light Only, Like New Condition, $95 plus $5 shipping

Clothing and Footwear

Arcteryx Proxy Jacket, Gobi Brown, Large, Used-Pretty Good Condition, $95 plus $10 shipping

Arc'teryx Men's LEAF Assault Pant AR, Crocodile, Large Regular, New with Tags, $200 plus $9 shipping

Arcteryx X-functional Pants Green, 32/32, Used but in Good Condition $50 plus $9 shipping

Arcteryx X-functional Pants Tan, 34/32, New with Tags, $80 plus $9 shipping

Arc'teryx Bora Mid Leather GTX Boots, 11.5 US Mens, Colors: "Deep Dusk” (Very Dark Grayish Blue) on the leather uppers and “Kaktos” (Cactus Green) on the inner tongue liner, Excellent Condition-Worn Twice, $125 plus $14 shipping

Crye Army Custom Pants, Multicam, 34 Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $105 plus $9 shipping

Crye Army Custom Field Shirt, Multicam, Large Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $105 plus $9 shipping

Crye Army Custom Combat Pants, Multicam, 36 Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $105 plus $9 shipping

Crye G3 Combat Shirt, Multicam, Large Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $115 plus $9 shipping

Crye Combat Pants, Ranger Green, 34 Regular, Used-Very Good Condition, $75 plus $9 shipping

Crye Combat Shirt, Ranger Green, Large Regular, Used-Very Good Condition, $85 plus $9 shipping

Crye Combat Pants, Brown (Custom Dye Colored) , 34 Regular, Used-Very Good Condition, $85 plus $9 shipping

Crye Combat Shirt, Brown (Custom Dye Colored), Large Regular, Used- Very Good Condition, $85 plus $9 shipping

Crye G3 Combat Shirt, Multicam-ARID, Large Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $115 plus $9 shipping

Crye G3 Field Pants, Multicam-ARID, 34 Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $115 plus $9 shipping

Triple Aught Designs (TAD) Gear Garage Jacket, Large, Used-Excellent Condition, $100 plus $9 shipping

TAD Gear Special Services Sweater, Large, Used-Very Good Condition, $90 plus $9 shipping

S&S Precision 757 Jeans with Integrated/Removable Holster, 34 Regular, Used-Excellent Condition, $65 plus $9 shipping

Galco SB3 Tan Dress Gun Belt with Brass Buckle 1.5 inch wide, Like New Condition, Size 36 $45 plus $7 shipping

Galco SB2 Black Dress Gun Belt with Brass Buckle 1.5 inch wide, Like New Condition, Size 38 $45 plus $7.00 shipping

GRIP6 Belt, Gray with Black Flat Solid Buckle, 34 Waist, New, has the just the right thickness for appendix carry, $25 plus $4 shipping

Watches

Seiko Divers Watch, Pepsi Blue and Red Bezel, 200M Depth Rating, with New Black NATO Strap, Excellent Condition, $135 plus $10 shipping
I'll take the Glock Gen 3/4 barrel $75 + 6 shipping

If the charging handles are still available, I'll take the black one. I see the post above saying he'll take them. If he backs out or doesn't get back to you, let me know. Need one for a 300BO build.

Can you send me picture of the pants below?

Thanks,

Crye Army Custom Combat Pants, Multicam, 36 Regular, Like New-Never Worn, $105 plus $9 shipping

I’ll take it.
Heckler and Koch MR556/416/CR556 14.7" MRS HKey Modular Handguard System, Black, with 2 rail sections and mounting screw, Used-Excellent Condition, $200 plus $10 shipping

I’ll take it for the below items:
Crye Custom field pant 34R multicam
Crye Custom field shirt L/R multicam
Crye G3 combat shirt L/R multicam
TAD Special Services sweater
S&S Precision 757 jeans 34Reg

will you take $430 for all this shipped to MD (20732)?

I’ll take it for the below items:
Crye Custom field pant 34R multicam
Crye Custom field shirt L/R multicam
Crye G3 combat shirt L/R multicam
TAD Special Services sweater
S&S Precision 757 jeans 34Reg

will you take $430 for all this shipped to MD (20732)?
Hey there! PM inbound to you In 30 minutes.

Reactions: navyflyer72
I'll take:

PM me your info.