• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My mid-range Custom C93

mwroseberry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2009
urbana, ohio
Well I think My C93 is finally done. Other than a trigger from HKparts.net and ghillie's trigger she is finally complete.

RCM 1 in 7 twist barrel (installed by ghillie)
Paddle Mag release (installed by ghillie)
HK 4 prong micro flash hidder
HK parts Tactical Forearm with Magpul AFG
HK low profile scope mount
ACE stock
RTG HK 93 stock adaptor
Single point sling adaptor
Vortex Strike Fire

Will post up better pictures after I duracoat her.

WP_000077.jpg

Re: My mid-range Custom C93

That looks like a heck of an improvement over the way they are sold in the stock configuration. Good job.

The next multigun match at PCSI is Oct. 7 if you want to put that thing to use.

I think 93's are neet! You have yours rigged out nicely. With what the full blowed HK's are bringing, they have become basically a collectors item. With the trouble you have gone to on this one I'm sure you have a stash of mags. I don't like the 40rders and the 20 and 25 rd mags kill your bank acct! Nice Rifle

I kick myself for selling my REAL 91/93 way back when.

Yeah those mags are the 30rd germans and they were 74.00 each
frown.gif
... I had the 40rd mags but they are illegal in the state of Ohio so I had no choice but to let them go. I have a few mags but I'd like to get my hands on about two more.

Mike: Really considering it. I'm helping troy convert a Saiga 12 now, once it's done I'm sure you'll see me and him at one of the 3 gun matches.

Thanks,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kick myself for selling my REAL 91/93 way back when. </div></div>

Me too, I did pick up a PTR-91 a few years ago that has impressed me but... it's still not an HK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm helping troy convert a Saiga 12 now, once it's done I'm sure you'll see me and him at one of the 3 gun matches.

Thanks,
Merritt

</div></div>

Great! I love seeing other competitors running Saiga shotguns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IMO ..... don't waste any money on those ProMag drums