• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My MK 12 Mod 0 Finished!

Oakland Tactical

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I have had this rifle for a couple of years with a 20" barrel that shot great. But I really wanted to authenticate it with the right stuff so I called High Caliber Sales and bought the Douglas barrel, Ops Inc. brake and collar.

I like the rifle even more now because it is handier and shoots as good as a combat type weapon can. Its still not 100% authentic but I can change the small stuff later. Here it is bad pictures and all.

Here are the specs:

MK 12 Barrel by HCS
Armalite Upper Receiver
PRI PEQ rail
PRI Gen III forearm
PRI front sight
Arms #40 BUIS
OPS Inc. Brake and collar
Daniel Defense BCG (LMT Soon)
KAC scope mount holding a 3.5-10 Leupold Tactical M3 (NF 2.5-10x24 soon. Come on HCS!)
Rock River Lower
JP Trigger (going to a Giessle DMR)
Magpul PRS stock
Magpul MIAD Grip
ARMs 17 Bipod adaptor with Harris BR swivel notch leg BP
Badger Tac latch on GI charging handle(Going to the PRI Gas buster)
GI Sling
MOD0-1.jpg
Shot this group yesterday. Here's a 5 round group with BH 77g SMKs. The other groups I was trying to adjust the 1 moa scope to get point of aim to point of impact.
IMG00021-20110401-12571.jpg

If anybody wants a MK12 Mod 0 or Mod 1 uppers or parts check out HCS they rock!

Re: My MK 12 Mod 0 Finished!

I love the looks of the Mod O I had mine built by MSTN, it is a hammer, enjoy yours.

Nice, nice build. I love mine in fact they're my favorite AR, only thing that sucks is you'll want to build the Mod 1 next.Nice thing is that version is cheaper.....

I love the mod 0. Congrats!

Great stick! I'd love to build one up soon..

Nice build. Starting one of my own only Mod 1 version.

Very nice, I just finished my Mod 1 from HCS. Have you tried any other ammo through it? Kevin suggested the BH stuff so I ordered a 500 rd brick from him, but I have always had better results with federal premium.

Move out of that state, believe me it feels good getting away from there.

I Also bought some of the BH MK 262 ammo from HCS to try out but I did not have the time to shoot it(Had to feed the LMT too). I also shot some some BH 52g moly match to zero. That shot 1.5 MOA but it was exactly a vertical string I have never seen anything like it. It followed a line strait up shot for shot about 1/4" each shot. I think the velocity was changing as the barrel coated. Im sure the barrel will shoot the Federal just fine.

We're in the same boat. I'm sure moving would be the best option.