• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My Mulies and some other residents

rcnpthfndr

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2005
East of the Cascades
First time we got too see the herd this year. There’s a total of 19 mulies in this group we saw in the driveway this afternoon. It’s going to be good hunting in a couple of years for my boy and I. When I get home in may (retiring from the army) it will be time to get food plots in.

deear030.jpg

deear035.jpg

deear033.jpg

deear038.jpg

Re: My Mulies

Good ole Cheney...I went school at Eastern. Really miss the area and the wildlife. The girls over there have the same eyes..weird huh! LOL

I left Spokane 12 years ago for the Marines. Only 8 more until I come back and start hunting eastern WA again.

thanks for the replies, i am anxious to get a series of food plots in. On my lower pastures i get elk in the fall and winter. I want to get some food plots out there so i can keep tabs on them and my kids can enjoy them.

heres some more residents

on the side yard
turkey5.jpg

front yard across the driveway
coyote.jpg

one of 3 porcupines that occupy the 5 apple trees in my front yard
porcupine4.jpg

Congrats on your upcoming retirement.

Nice looking place to come home too.

Spent part of my youth in the Chewelah/Addy/Colville area.

i am north of turnbull, i have seen two big whitetails last summer. he lives somewhere in my area and crosses the road towards the water treatment plant to the west.

my son goes out every afternoon after school with his mom or sisters and are looking for sheds.

i will get trail cams set up when i get out there