• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos my multicam sniper suit

HumbleAssassin

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2009
Fort Benning GA
This suit was made from a TruSpec base. It has Duro Nylon Multicam covering The entire front of the top,and right where you need it on the pants... with built in Knee, elbow, and kidney pads.It also offers a shoulder pad up in the right shoulder made of a softer foam for reducing recoil effects, thus making your grouping day at the range more consistent due to less fatigue on the body. It was sold as a Sniper System with the back of the suit having one side of a zipper system and it has "Ghille Covers" (with the other half of the zipper system)that come in a mirage of different color schemes. They have netting that covers the entire back of the top and bottom (seperately)with the different colors of burlap tied to them. Those are sold individually. In this picture I am wearing the "Midwest Swing" Covers. They have 3 different desert covers God only knows how many woodland Covers and a couple of mountain Covers. It takes seconds to remove one and change them out. I will definitely be taking this to Afgh when i go. With the mix of environments and ease of changing out the "Covers" it will be ideal. This is without a doubt the most versatile suit i have EVER seen.

Re: my multicam sniper suit

thats a pretty gucci photo dude! nice work
do you have a picture of the inside of the suit top??

Very Nice, just had the senior Sniper for 7th in my class a couple months ago, will ping him and see if I can find more info

WOW i thought I LOVED muticam.... Lets see your thong....

Great job bro.. I would love that !

Yep....certainly works well in an all multicam environment!

But looks like a face veil could help...or maybe keep those eyes shut and don't smile!

Serioulsy though....looks like a nice job!

absolutely. i make two different kinds of the Standard Suits and One complete Sniper System. One is a suit to roll with by itself and the other is an oversuit. The difference between the two is that the back of the oversuit is all mosquito netting for optimum ventalation. They are both padded the same and are the same price. As for the system... in less than a month ALL of my patents will have gone through. I patented it so many different ways that there will be no room AT ALL for anyone to make anything like it. EVER. It is one suit that will go anywhere. (i cant tell you how.) But it WILL cover you from head to toe, and of course package pricing for the system, ruck sack and assault pack that we make. I assume in the near future I will make everyone a better drag bag than whats on the market today. I have a really nice one that I made, but its a drag bag, not a carrying case for the range.Maybe i will just take that design, give a few away abd see what people think before i start producing them. Some maufacturers start out with good intentions and then commercialize their products too much. It doesnt have to be pretty. It has to work. But i will say that all of my products are both.