• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My New 1911

Re: My New 1911

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ralph2b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can never have to many 1911's......at 25 yards no one can read the make of it. good going. </div></div>

Read the description... Just saying.

But it would be nice to see a larger pic.

I have one I put a reddot on and use in local bowling pin shoots. It is awesome for the money. Great purchase a few of the other guys use them as well. I haven't had any trouble with the ambi safety, but I also hear its junk.

One of the guys I shoot with has one and loves it. It will eat just about anything he puts through it and it is much less picky about reloads than my MC Operator.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine has one of the Taurus 1911's, and I thought it was a fine pistol, regardless of who makes it.

I didn't used to be a big fan of Taurus, but one of the guys I worked with carried the Taurus 40 caliber pistol that looks like a Beretta 92. For years he shot that thing in classes, at qualifications, and it never jammed, or gave him any problems...it always worked. I finally shot it after seeing it work flawlessly for about 3 years. Then I was well and truly sold on it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Taurus pistol if it had the features I wanted.