• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new 260 Rem (Built by Accurate Ordnance)

Nautijohnson

Blackbeard
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2011
Lugoff, SC
www.facebook.com
198954_468220453255025_1113659885_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8224.jpg
    IMG_8224.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Very nice looking rifle. I am bookmarking this one as I aspire to building a precision rifle and this one really appeals to me. Can you tell us a little more about the rifle. I am new to long range but not new to shooting and I am here to learn so that I can make an educated decision when I make the plunge.
Thanks

No problem. The chassis is a AI AX, the action is a Stiller Tac30 AW, the barrel is a 24" Brux 1:8 twist, the trigger is a Jewel. It is a 260 remington, I had it built by Accurate Ordnance in Georgia, they are amazing! It is capable of 1/4"MOA. let me know if you need anything else. thanks

AO makes outstanding rifles! My 300 WM build from last year is a laser. The last trip out I put four 200 gr Berger Hybrids into one raged 0.343" hole at 240 yards. They will be getting more of my business.

Nice - looks very functional, great round, and well done, enjoy.

That thing is a work of art. And your photos are exceptional as well.

I'd love to have something like that to take out to the range.
(In .260 that is!)

268866_10201055422569238_579092587_n.jpg

had a good day doing load work up. no groups over 1/2". that is a pic of my best load so far. I had 3 other groups under 0.4,

3 shots
Berger 130gn VLD
H4350 43.5gn
nosler brass
210m primers
.355 group

going to ramp up the load a little more and see if it tightens up even more!

Hey, thanks for the pics! Really great shots. Glad you are happy with it. We enjoyed building that for you.

Mark

check out new pics above, and the group I shot today. It was very nice to be able to shoot a 3/8" group on the first three bullets I put down range sense I got the rifle. Awesome work guys, thank you! I am still working on load work up, and am convinced I can get it around 1/4". the pic of the group above was shot prone, with bypod, and about a 100 mosqitos bugging the hell out of me! lol

I love those pics, man. still a sweet looking rifle.

cant complain about being under half a minute! it doesn't matter at all, I'm just curious: are you doing this load development off the bench or what position?

nice work!

I love those pics, man. still a sweet looking rifle.

cant complain about being under half a minute! it doesn't matter at all, I'm just curious: are you doing this load development off the bench or what position?

nice work!

prone, on a harris bypod. I got to shoot it at 1000 yards this past Monday, and got first round hit. So I sent 2 more rounds down range, ended up with a nice 5.5" group!