• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new .308

co4life

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Grand Junction, Colorado
This is a cactus weapons .308 built on a trued and blueprinted remington 700 LH action. Lother walther barrel, aac flash hider, tuned trigger, seekins 20 moa rail and rings, harris bipod, accupod, bedded in a manners stock, shoots under 1/2 moa with a us optics scope not in pic.

Re: My new .308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They ripped you of man......

Bolt's on the wrong side!

Nice rifle
</div></div>

haha, i was like whay? how'd he get ripped off! ha im a little slow today!

nice rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
let us know how it shoots </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: co4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">manners stock, shoots under 1/2 moa with a us optics scope not in pic. </div></div>

Did you not read his post?
Just having some fun, Nice rifle, who did your paint job and action work?

I mean its done, here's a link tot he pictures, but they seem to keep having final issues with it in one way or another...I was supposed to have it 3weeks ago for a shoot i was going to, but that didn't happen...

Manners T4A
LW50 #7 contour
Seekins Rings and mount
Badger M5 DBM
PG&T Bolt w/ sako extractor
Rifle Basix trigger @ 2#
S&B 4-16x50 w/ Premier reticle (not in the picture)

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=998619#comments

sounds real similar to mine you will love it it is a tack driver for sure.I have only recently got into long range shooting and it makes me a better shooter for sure looks great good luck