• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new 600 yd guns

Re: My new 600 yd guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing is super sweet. How does it shoot? </div></div>

No idea, didnt try it with the scope, eye relief is a bitch...

However, as regular pistols they shoot lights out, just picked up the MKII recently used, waiting for stock grips and a FastFire for it. Have to cut a dovetail in the paclite for the MKII fastfire mount.

The SS one normally wears a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot, and 8/10 shots out of it at 75yds on a 10x12 plate free hand is no problem. Have probably put 5000 rounds through it and less than a dozen jams if that.

Thats a SS Mite on there, 8oz, and they feel stupid light. Cant wait for my TBAC 22L-1 to get here, 4oz, to see how they feel with it screwed on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet!

I'd love to add a picture of that to our website! </div></div>

I realized after I took it all back apart that it wouldve looked way better with the legs at 45 deg. Ill take some more with a better camera and get them to ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtheman1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what to say, I haven't seen a .22 with a bipod yet. </div></div>

Ever seen the Ruger Charger? Comes from them with a Harris.

This was more or less just a joke, I finished drilling/tapping the bottom rail on there, then I saw my Atlas and thought it would make a good photo OP. However it could be fun plinking super long range with it (100yds+)

You should bring it to the busiest range you can find and see how many "WTF" looks you get.

Appreciated!

The Ruger .22 pistol is a fairly accurate platform, adding a bipod would only increase the first round hit probability at distant targets. In fact I think ALL .22's should have bipods......:)