• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new 700 AAC-SD

SgtDave

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2006
Bedford, Tx.
After years of USPSA and multigun I have decided to jump into some rifle shooting. I picked up the rifle last Friday and got the Vortex PST 6-24 with NF 20 moa base and NF rings last night. I also ordered a AICS 1.5 that should be here in a couple of weeks. With perfect timing I just purchase a certificate for Tac Pro's precision rifle class so I can get good instruction and develop correct habits. I have shot 5.56 AR's out to 500 yards and had no problem with the distant steel at the Larue match in April so my confidence is pretty high. I won a Dillon 550 at the Double Tap championship that will be set up for .308 so all the planets have lined up for me to jump into the rifle arena. I appreciate all the knowledge you guys offer for free on this site. I consider SH the only site to get objective view points on gear and training from hands on shooters. I look forward to learning more and seeing some of you guys at rifle matches in the future. Keep up the good work here.
AACSD005.jpg

Re: My new 700 AAC-SD

Very soon. I have 3 SWR's but since they don't make a QD 7.62 can, I'm going to try an AAC 762sd. I will probably order it in a couple of weeks.

Nice. Love my AAC-SD. You getting the AAC 762sd or 762sdn6 can?

I'm staring one of these down at the shop. May have to horse trade for it.