• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new AW with the 5-25 S&B

padronanniversary

Sergeant
Minuteman
Just got her in today. Thanks MHSA for the quick response and delivery. Randy is great to deal with, and thanks Stacey at AI for all my pestering questions. I just took Stacey's advice and just went for it all rather than second guessing myself. Mounted with Badger Hi rings. Got the 18 MOA , 28 MOA , and also the 45 MOA AI mounts as well. Almost looks as though I could have gotten away with the lower height Badger rings. Hopefully the Atlas bipod should arrive at months end.

Sorry for the crappy pics, lighting sucks in this room and my big flash is no where to be found.

Re: My new AW with the 5-25 S&B

Lookin good!

We should get together and go bang some steel or punch some paper one of these days when I get everything setup here.
wink.gif
That is a really nice rig, I probably got to help check it in actually!

Adam

Very nice & congrats on the purchase! You found anywhere to Hydro-dip those skins yet?

Gregg

Anytime fellow MN brother, next on my list is a few accessories from your shop. I'm off to Chrono some rounds and start some loads this weekend.

The other thing on my list is the 338L
smile.gif

Off to get a 6.5 barrel to shortly

If any of you guys need to use a AI wrench and barrel vise locally, just shoot me a PM.

i wouldnt trust stacey...ok just kidding...great guy to deal with for sure and great communication dealing with him...would like a range report, sweet stick for sure

You are going to love that gun bro. Mine outshoots me any given day. What bullet are you going to drive with that stick? 155 scenar or 175 SMK? I have both loads for mine.

I hear you about the 338 LM. It's a must. I took the bull by the horn and got it last year. My wallet still hurts, but I am very pleased with it. Don't forget to post your range report.

Very nice, enjoy it.... that is the rifle that I'm working on right now to acquire.

your really going to love that stick...i just got one a couple months ago it loves 168 amax...i also just ordered a 6.5 barrel...gotta have one for the comps

Looks real sweet. Keep us posted as to how she shoots after you get some range time on it...Congrats...JW

BTW I lived in St Paul , but that was back in 76

before anyone says something, i fixed the rings. nut is opposite bolt side now
wink.gif
Actually, I put the 1 piece 45 MOA base on this now. Should be interesting to see if I can zero at 100 yards with this. Hopefully the S&B 5-25 has enough elevation

Nice stick!

Just got word today we'll get a partial shipment of the remaining needed parts to build the Atlas bipods sometime next week. We'll do what we can to get all we can out ASAP.

Well, I hit the range today with her. I have never had a rifle where I bore sighted at 50 to get on paper to see where I was at, and was only off 2 mills !!!! This is with the 45 MOA base. Windage was dead nutz, it was amazing !

Remington match 168 shot ok at 100 yards. Ran those through, and was thinking ok, its not a bench rest type rifle, shooting under 1 moa. I had some hand loads I was gonna ladder up to see where I was at, but decided to shoot since I had forgot my chrono. Started her at 43.8 and amazing, a huge difference between that and remington match. Its like night and day, the groups again were like my GAPs I had.

So tomorrow its time to bring the chono and start working loads at 300 yards.

Still amazed that the rifle was only off by 2 mils when zeroing scope !

My AW shoots the Remington Match freakin awesome.. Fed match, remington match all shoot awesome. Tried some hot 155 scenar loads the other day. They shot really impressive also..