• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My New Benchmade

Donr13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2013
Gilbert, Az
Just picked up my first Benchmade Auto axis Presidio in sand color.

Very solid knife just like the other Benchmades I have handles from my friends collection.

I've only just recently got a couple of Benchmades and they've quickly become my favourite users. The first is a black Contego and the second is a Griptillian black tanto with tan scales. Great knives.

I have had my griptilian tanto as my EDC for awhile. I love it. Never fails, positive lock mechanism, single handed easy operation.

Follow the warranty paperwork. Mine got destroyed through use and abuse in Iraq. Sent it in, no questions asked they rebuilt replacing most of the parts including the blade. Only thing I think they left was the handle. Great people, great quality.

Follow the warranty paperwork. Mine got destroyed through use and abuse in Iraq. Sent it in, no questions asked they rebuilt replacing most of the parts including the blade. Only thing I think they left was the handle. Great people, great quality.

Awesome to hear. I'll be sure to take care of that right away.

I like it, looks just the right size. Now that carrying auto knives is legal here I may have to get one. My 940 Osborne has served well for almost a decade now, Benchmade makes good knives.

OtPBCQY.gif

I like it, looks just the right size. Now that carrying auto knives is legal here I may have to get one. My 940 Osborne has served well for almost a decade now, Benchmade makes good knives.

Easier to buy now, too. I need to get me a Benchmade auto to celebrate the new law. I was looking at them and they are a bit pricey, but good.

I remember smuggling switchblades in from Mexico when I was a kid. The steel would not hold a very good edge. I would spend hours and hours sharpening them, trying to get them shaving sharp. I could only get them razor burn sharp.