• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new Biathlon Basic in .22WMR

RichJ

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2010
SW Michigan
Looked for a Basic in .22LR for awhile and good not turn one up.
Wound up with one in .22WMR. All I can say is I'm impressed.

After sighting in the scope this is the first target at 25 yrds with $8 a box Fiocchi, cheapest stuff around here.

Just wanted to share
Later
Rich

Re: My new Biathlon Basic in .22WMR

Nice rifle Rich. Did you shoot that group off of the rest or what? Looks like a keeper to me.

Come on Rich.... I can do that with my .22lr. You should be able to get that same group when you run that target out to 50 yards. May open a bit when you go for 150+.....

Kidding man.... Nice rifle and great shooting, espically in the wind.

My range only goes out to 50 yards but I didn't get to try it that day. Yes it was shot off that rest, I was quite surprised at the group as I've been told .22WMR ammo is not that accurate unless you have the RWS stuff at $30 a box. Hope it don't rain this weekend.

Rich

Those rifles are a fantastic value, mine is in .22 I had to be talked in to buying mine (not the best looking rifles), wouldn't think of getting rid of it now. Congrats on a great purchase!