• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new build Roxy

144:1

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2011
Northern Virginia
Finally finished. I know its an AR but its pretty. I spared no expense. M6A2 LWRC 10.5 inch SBR, geissele 2 stage trigger, surefire can, surefire brake under the can, aimpoints, etc. You can see for yourself.

I got a new LWRC Repr coming in this week and will be picking up a new S&B scope (not sure which model yet). I'll post it when Im done in a few weeks because I like to share.

Roxy.jpg

Re: My new build Roxy

How's the aimpoint with the 3x magnifier? Been thinking of going that route with a hunting rifle to be a little more compact and lighter (I think) since most of my shots will never be past 200 yds. Just not sure how it would work out or if I'd like it.

Re: My new build Roxy

I love the aimpoint set up. As far as being lighter, with mounts, then a scope or acog I seriously doubt it. They are really high quality for the price. I got mine from auctions on gunbroker so I paid well under retail. With larue mounts I probably spent about $1000-$1100 for both. You could get a 4x for much less and half the weight. My sbr was made for shoot houses with the occasional 200 meter white tail kill.