• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos my new build

Re: my new build

Dohh. A rifle.
wink.gif

???? i thought i could just throw these things at them......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">???? i thought i could just throw these things at them...... </div></div>

If you print it and fold it into a plane....
wink.gif

you mean you need a rifle for these? ive been hitting the round thing on the back with a nail. it hurts like hell the first few times, but once your finger tips lose all their feeling, you good to go.

my roommate did mention something about thor's hammer and a small pipe
this + this + this

and you get the option of bigger bullets

ok so the piping and nails are g2g, but i only have one bullet and i think thor's hammer may be a little difficult to get.

well, i can get the powder and primers, all we need to do is after we fire the bullet, just go over to the victim and take it back. it was ours in the first place, and we can use thors hammer(when acuired) to reload the bullet into the case, then pour the powder through the flash hole(already knocked out with same nail and hammer) then pound the new primer into the pocket. fool proof!!!

i think i peed myself a little while reading that last one. i like the planning and initiative..... now for acquiring thor's hammer. starting with wikipedia.

ive heard that thor can be a real pain in the ass. we just need to sneak in and take it while hes not looking. i can run interferance while you grab it. i wont let you down.

i got two HC smokes, yellow smoke, and a flash bang for you. i believe his hammer is named Mjolnir (my roommate is a geek), and it will be ours

how would you even pronounce that? im not sure that we really need something i cant pronounce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thatguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how would you even pronounce that? im not sure that we really need something i cant pronounce. </div></div>
U säj it lajk dees: MmmjjÖÖÖÖll - Niiir
grin.gif

Here you can read more ;): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mj%C3%B6llnir

like in the beginning of monty python and the holy grail?

too confusing, try a different hammer, like stanley, or craftsman. those are good, easy named hammers, and if you want you can write moulin rouge on the side of it. whatever works for you.