• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos my new build

customgun1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2011
arkansas
bartlien r5 308 match barrel, badger a5 bottom metal, mcmillan htg stock, cerakote od green, jewell trigger, stiller tac 30 action, harris tilting bipod, all i need now is a scope and she will be all done

Re: my new build

not sure ...i gotta sell a gun or two, before i can start buying scopes, this is one of three i have going on right now, later today or tomarrow i will have totally finished another build, think i am going to sell my colt realtree anaconda, to fund my scope but not sure yet, what are the specs on your scope, did you ever get any 300 win mag long action bottom metal in, i called a couple weeks ago and they sent you lapua instead of win mag..

I hear you on having to sell items to fund other projects. I will be listing a few Firearms here soon.

I did a Premier Heritage 3-15x50mm Light Tactical FFP Gen2.

Nope we have not gotten LA M5 in stock yet. Thanks for reminding me to get on that.

Mike @ CST

I like it...she needs to be threaded and a can on it
grin.gif
Scopes are all about money. How much do you have and how much do you want to spend? I am in process of building up my mad money for a scope for a GAP Non-Typical. I would look around around the optics thread and see if you can get some deals.

thanks all for the comments, matt...she weighs about 10lbs, and still looking for optics...suggestions