• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My new concealed carry.

arrowslinger#1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
KY
www.google.com
Ordered my holster today, had a bodyguard .380 - I liked it but I think in the small guns a revolver is hard to beat so I traded to a new 637.
smile.gif

[img:left]
637-2.jpg
[/img]
here is the galco I ordered for it.
[img:left]
198850000_lg.jpg
[/img]

Re: My new concealed carry.

Hey, I have one of those. As the Dos XX guy would say:

I don't always carry a revolver, but when I do, I prefer a 637.

I carried one of those for a while. Ended up switching back to the G19 cause the cylinder on the revolver would dig into my back (I carry IWB at about halfway between 4&5 o'clock). I regret selling it though, it was a sweet shooting gun. From a stabilized platform (ie. from a rest), hitting an E-Type silhouette target at 100yds was do-able 4 out of 5 times and I don't doubt the errant miss was my fault.

Congrats on the acquisition.

I have to agree with sawgunner. I have shot mine out to 50 yards in the prone & could hit a 12" target every time... Not too bad out of a 2" barrel.

+1 my 442 is the best EDC gun I have came across. Owning 37 handguns that is saying something.