• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My New Cooper

HOGGHEAD

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2009
Rivesville, WV
I picked up my new Cooper this afternoon. It looks like a pretty decent rifle. I also got my new scope in the mail yesterday. I bought a 3X9X33 EFR Leupold. I need to check my box of rings for the right height ring set. Hopefully I can get out on the porch this weekend and put some lead down range. Tom.

025.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

001-3.jpg

Re: My New Cooper

Cooper builds a beautiful rifle! Congratulations on the new addition. Let us know how it shoots.

try the medium height. i have used those with the 4x12 vx11 with very nice results. you will love your cooper. it will shoot and it looks great!!

I have several sets of rings in my scope mounting box. Including a set of Med. and Low. I sure hope the Lows work with the Leupold. But obviously I will use whichever works, I just hope it is the Lows. Tom.

Nice looking rifle man.....

But you better take it back, as there is something wrong with it. The bolt handle is on the wrong side
wink.gif

That is a gorgeous rifle. I have never seen one except in pictures, much less had the chance to shoot one. From everything I have ever read, they are great shooters.

I have had experience with that scope and you are going to love it.

Please post range result pictures.

That is a beautiful rifle. I love my Anschutz, but Cooper is in another league with the wood they put on their firearms. I just might have to get one down the road.

Josh

Tom,thanx for the ruger,please post some targets from that new beaut!