• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new CZ 452 American 16" w/TAC65

Irelander

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2006
Seneca, PA
Just picked up a CZ 452 American 16" last night. I've been wanting a bolt action rifle that is threaded for my TAC65 suppressor. Since my CZ 452 American shoots so good I figured getting another one that is threaded would be just the ticket. I ordered one of HotRod9mm's thread adaptor from Rimfire Technologies and it all fit together pretty well...

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

My two CZ Americans (one 16" threaded, one standard barrel)
DSC_0037.jpg

With that TAC65 screwed on the end it is literally "click - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > SMACK"

I haven't sighted it in yet. Can't wait to see how she shoots.

Gotta love Americans.

Re: My new CZ 452 American 16" w/TAC65

You guys have got to stop posting these suppressed CZs in here. I really can't afford one right now, but every picture I see I get that much closer to buying one.

Nice rifle, looking forward to hearing how it shoots compared to your standard American.

You're right. I was pleasantly surprised with the wood. It is definitely a more handsome color and grain that my regular American.

You gotta love those CZ rimfires. Ive got the silhouette and its a good shooter
Dustin

CZs / BRNOs are great rifles.

I have the two shown below:

L2A3137.jpg

On top is my BRNO Mod 2E, below is the CZ Scout.
Both are fitted with Parker-Hale suppressors.

As you can see the BRNO has the European style stock, rather than the straighter style on the American ones.

I'm considering one in 17 HMR as well.

You will love your CZ more and more as you use it.

Sniff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Irelander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up a CZ 452 American 16" last night. I've been wanting a bolt action rifle that is threaded for my TAC65 suppressor. Since my CZ 452 American shoots so good I figured getting another one that is threaded would be just the ticket. I ordered one of HotRod9mm's thread adaptor from Rimfire Technologies and it all fit together pretty well...

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

My two CZ Americans (one 16" threaded, one standard barrel)
DSC_0037.jpg

With that TAC65 screwed on the end it is literally "click - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > SMACK"

I haven't sighted it in yet. Can't wait to see how she shoots.

Gotta love Americans. </div></div>

You are exactly right. All you hear is the firing pin hitting the cartridge, and the bullet hitting its mark, a pellet rifle is WAY more noisy.:)

have the same setup w/ an outback II. Click............SMACK is exactly right!!!

Very nice, I am trying to set up the same rifle. So far I have a Vortex Crossfire 4-12X40 V Bright for it. I am looking at a 20moa base and thread adapter from Rim Tech. I am still looking for the right rings and with the mentioned base I can use about any.
Anything you would do different? Any recommendation for the rings and height?

Thanks