• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My new Del Fatti leather!

ZOMBIE101

Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="font-weight: bold">Just got the Email today!...My New leather from Matt Del Fatti!!!...Ships tomorrow!!!... 1911 & Khar holsters! </span>

IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg
IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg

Re: My new Del Fatti leather!

Matt is THE MAN!! I have a couple of really nice pieces from him for my EDC (an LP-HTL for an HK USPc, mag pouch and belt), as well as an LP-HTL and mag pouch for a P7M13 and an SLP-2 and mag pouch for a P226R. It's a shame that Matt hasn't been able to take new orders for so long now or I'd have several more holsters/accesories from him by now (I admit that I watch the "in stock now" page for updates hoping I'll get to snag something that somebody didn't want or need by the time their order was processed). His stuff is absolutely second to none!

Congrats on the new leather and enjoy it!!

beautiful work there man. they look well made and well thought out. the details are very sweet

Here is a link to Matt's company for all those looking for more examples of his work:

http://www.delfatti.com/

Unfortunately, he is a one-man shop (except for his daughter who works in the "front office" and helps out some). Because of that fact, combined with the hand-made nature of his fine leather, he has had to stop taking on new work as of about 2yrs ago or so and he is still working on holster/accessory orders from January 2008! When I first met Matt, he ran a lead-time of around 4-6mos. That went to hell quickly after the extreme quality, attention to detail and durability of his work came to light and he was flooded with orders.

Here is my USPc in one of Matt's LP-HTL holsters along with mag pouch and belt (not the best pics in the world...but you clearly see how excellent the quality of Matt's work is):

2py17wn.jpg

2e392ki.jpg

Damn those all look nice. One stupid question for yall, do you have to send him your gun to have him fit the holster to it or does he just have'm in stock to go by. Reason I ask is it looks like the pistols are dipped in leather it's so tight and detailed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn those all look nice. One stupid question for yall, do you have to send him your gun to have him fit the holster to it or does he just have'm in stock to go by. Reason I ask is it looks like the pistols are dipped in leather it's so tight and detailed. </div></div>

Unless it is an unusual pistol...not something in the mainstream...something that is outdated or out of production...or a true "custom pistol" with features unlike its factory/production counterpart...you do NOT have to send Matt your pistol. Each of his holsters are hand cut and hand formed/"boned" (I'm not sure that is the proper terminology) and NO DIPPING whatsoever is used.

As for being "tight"...ABSOLUTELY!! When I first got each of my holsters from Matt, they were so tight that holstering was only done with some effort and drawing the pistols took some serious effort. I applied Matt's old trick of "insert pistol into plastic zip-lock bag, then insert bag and gun into holster for a few days, check fit after a few days and repeat if necessary"! After a few days of the extra girth from the plastic bag, my holsters all fit like a glove. Even many, MANY years later they fit perfectly and the retention is just incredible. Both my LP-HTL holsters have thumb breaks, but my SLP-2 is open-top. I can run and gun with it all day during classes, holster, draw and reholster (which I've done tens of thousands of times now), beat it around and have no worries about retention of the pistol being compromised. The holster pictured is now almost five years old, my P7M13 holster is almost eight years old and my Sig holster is 6 years old and they all work as well as the day I got them, including the USPc holster which I have carried 2/3 of the time since I got the holster/pouch/belt from Matt in December 2005.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless it is an unusual pistol...not something in the mainstream...something that is outdated or out of production...or a true "custom pistol" with features unlike its factory/production counterpart...you do NOT have to send Matt your pistol. Each of his holsters are hand cut and hand formed/"boned" (I'm not sure that is the proper terminology) and NO DIPPING whatsoever is used.</div></div>
All he aked was about my amby safety brand....Thats about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I applied Matt's old trick of "insert pistol into plastic zip-lock bag, then insert bag and gun into holster for a few days, check fit after a few days and repeat if necessary"! </div></div>
Thanx for the advise bro'...

^^^^^Shit, I just wanna play tennis - with those holsters..^^^^^