• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new gig... Updated.

oneshot onekill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2008
DeBary, Florida
Well fellas, I'm probably opening myself up here a little bit but I just landed a new job that I am so excited about I can hardly stand it! I'll be working at Spikes Tactical starting on Monday. I actually still don't know exactly what I'll be doing but it really doesn't matter! I know part of my new gig will be in Customer Service. I'm told I'll be learning every area of the operation as time goes by.
I'm telling you all about this because I'd like to be available to help in any way I can even outside regular business hours. I'll be checking in here as we'll as other forums so if anyone has questions or problems that I can help with please feel free to PM me. I'll help any way I can.

If this post is in any way against Snipers Hide policy Mods please just remove it and I apologize in advance

I'll need a little time to get up to speed in some areas so please bear with me.

Cheers,
John

Re: My new gig...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a group buy in order as well?! </div></div>
Well, as I understand it, there are agreements and procedures that will need to get ironed out between Lowlight and Spikes first. But I'll definitely be trying to arrange that as soon as it's practical for me to do so.

I thought there were no more jobs in America? Congrats, sounds like you will have a lot of fun at your new job! I can't remember te last time unheard or read someone being so excited to go to work. That's awesome!

Update...

Well, I got the first week under my belt. Spent my time learning shipping, the warehouse and some of the small parts production stuff. I got to do some pretty cool stuff! Hopefully next week ill be working with the Armorers but who knows. Whatever it is I'll go at it 110%!

I Love this job so far!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot onekill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a group buy in order as well?! </div></div>
Well, as I understand it, there are agreements and procedures that will need to get ironed out between Lowlight and Spikes first. But I'll definitely be trying to arrange that as soon as it's practical for me to do so. </div></div>

What's taking so long?

laugh.gif