• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new hunting rifle.....

tmxring

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2006
Athens AL
Finally got me another .308 hunting rifle built. I love the way this thing shoots and balances.
Remignton 700 action trued and raceway bored .705 PTG bolt
Brux 22" 1-11:25 rem varmit
Manners EH 4 3 color speckle desert
Cerakoted MC tan
Badger lug

2nd picture is the most expensive upgrade I ever did! LOL My 4 year old best friend.

Attachments

• DSCF2129.jpg
    DSCF2129.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF2134.jpg
    DSCF2134.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
Nice rig, so how does it shoot?

100yd 3 shot with blackhills was .322. Im gonna try to load up some 178 amaxs this weekend. Only have 11 rounds down the tube right now. Had to finish it up and sight in with B.H. so I could hunt last week. Killed a doe with the BH 175's @150yds, neck shot was brutal!!!

Finally got me another .308 hunting rifle built. I love the way this thing shoots and balances.
Remignton 700 action trued and raceway bored .705 PTG bolt
Brux 22" 1-11:25 rem varmit
Manners EH 4 3 color speckle desert
Cerakoted MC tan
Badger lug

2nd picture is the most expensive upgrade I ever did! LOL My 4 year old best friend.

Nice looking rig. Thanks for posting. I've got an EH4 and was thinking a 22" would look good in it. They are great stocks.

How do you like the PTG bolt? Been thinking of upgrading when I re-barrel mine.

A well thought out rig. How do you like that barrel contour for a hunting rifle?

Nice looking rig. Thanks for posting. I've got an EH4 and was thinking a 22" would look good in it. They are great stocks.

How do you like the PTG bolt? Been thinking of upgrading when I re-barrel mine.

Thanks, I really like doing the PTG over sized bolt on a remington so I can bore and straighten the race way. This action happen to have a factory mag bolt face, so I had to get a new bolt anyway. Also it has a mini 16 extractor, spiral flutes, and a one piece handle. Very tough piece. Tooter

A well thought out rig. How do you like that barrel contour for a hunting rifle?

Love it!!! At 22" in the EH4 it's well balanced and tracks well after it fires. I built my 7yr old son the exact rifle but with a #4 contour in a 223.