• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new Jamie Dodson / Wolf Precision Build

Little Z28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Bedford, PA
I gotta say thanks to Jamie at Wolf Precision in Johnstown, PA for building me my first fully custom rifle. He built it just how I wanted it and was very helpful along the way. I highly recommend his work and commend his attention to detail and awesome line of communication.

I haven't put any rounds down range yet as I just got the scope mounted tonight, but I'm all ready to go for the weekend I hope. All depends on how much work I have to do Sunday after our race on Saturday.

Here's a quick picture I took between the downpours we've been getting all afternoon. I'll try to get some better photos tomorrow.

484643_10100835462648093_1209812476_n.jpg

Here are some specs for those interested:

Factory Remington 700 action, trued, etc.
Pacific Tool & Gauge spiral fluted bolt assembly, Mini M-16 extractor
Holland pinned recoil lug
.260 Kreiger M24/M40 5R stainless barrel finished at 22"
McMillan adjustable A5 in Desert Gap Camo
Barreled action cerakoted in Coyote Tan
Badger Ordnance detachable box magazine, 20 moa base and 30mm rings
Bushnell Tactical Elite 6-24x50 scoped, illuminated mildot, mil/mil, first focal plane
Jewell Trigger

I don't have a real accurate scale, but the bathroom scale reads 13 lbs as it's pictured.

Like I said, thanks to Jamie for building me an awesome rifle!!

I also have to thank an old high school friend on the hide "dpreston" for help with the action, trigger and various opinions on other parts.

And last but not least, thanks to Scott at Liberty Optics for hooking me up with a killer deal on the scope and to Alex at Euro Optics for getting me the correct base and rings in a moments notice.

Re: My new Jamie Dodson / Wolf Precision Build

Jamie builds a sweet rifle, next we need pics of groups fired. I'm saving up for my own wolf precision custom rifle too

I'd like to post some photos of some groups. However, the entire country is in a drought, but it's rained here the last two nights non-stop. Like I said, with our racing on Saturday I'll try to get out Sunday or next week with it.

That's a really sweet looking stick you have congratulations.

Great looking rifle! Your coyote cerakote looks great with that desert camo A-5.