• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My new lever action toy

slyfox

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
IN
So I know this thing isn't practical, tactical, or modern. It is, however, one of my new favorite things to shoot. It is a Chiappa take-down 1892 mare's leg chambered in 44 magnum. It really is a thing of beauty with the case hardened receiver, walnut stock and grip, and octagonal barrel. I wasn't totally sold on this till I took it out to shoot with some friends and we had big goofy smiles all around.

2u5ywzk.jpg

The take-down version lets you easily remove the barrel and mag tube from the receiver for easy cleaning.
9ad6kz.jpg

Last edited:
Do they make one in .357? I may like it then. What's the Acurracy like? Minute of rodent?

They make them in 45LC, 44 mag, and 357 mag. They are pretty accurate once you figure out how to hold the damn thing. It can hit a 4 inch target at 75-100 yards pretty easily.