• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new pair of AR's

n64atlas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
Ohio
Years ago I built a retro Ar on a Lauer lower and an Air Force M16 parts kit that was available back then.
This is the non-forward assist upper. I picked up a couple of other lowers recently and built up two more AR's. One is on a
Serbu Firearms lower and the other is on an Anderson lower. Both have White Oak 1-8 Varmint upper with 20" stainless barrels.
The Serbu has a Giselle High Speed Match trigger and a Magpul PRS butt stock. The other has generic adjustable stock and generic trigger.
Took them out last weekend and tested them out. They show promise. I only had 40 rounds of Hornady 55 grain "Zombie" ammo to
sight them in and shoot one group in each rifle. I mounter a Leopold 6.5x20 on the Serbu and a Leopold 3x9 on the Anderson.
Can't wait to work up a load for these rifles. These are in .223 chambering as I was going for accuracy when I order the uppers.

Attachments

• AR15.jpg
    AR15.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0346_zps43f55fa6.jpg
    DSC_0346_zps43f55fa6.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6