• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new Rabbit Rifle

Marriedman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Brandon Ms.
I finally got My 375 CHEYTAC from Lawton....30 " of Fluted barrel,Jewel trigger in a Manners T3 stock. US OPTICS delivering scope tomorrow.

Re: My new Rabbit Rifle

wow.

By the length of it you should be 1/2 of the way there....
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a medium or heavy contour barrel?</div></div>
There is no contour, just a straight barrel.
laugh.gif
(Or should I say truck axle!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a medium or heavy contour barrel?</div></div>
laugh.gif
(Or should I say truck axle!) </div></div>

Close it tapers about .225" total on the od from breach to muzzle.

You always need to be prepared for these type Rabbits. They are real and yes they are out there. They live next to the pink Elephants and they are coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a medium or heavy contour barrel?</div></div>
laugh.gif
(Or should I say truck axle!) </div></div>

I ask again "What is your twist?"

Cheers,

Master Diver

Barrel tapers about .225" total on the od from breach to muzzle and is Fluted

It is a LRB and 1.11.5