• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new rifle!

guncrazy72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
North GA
This is my first bolt gun that I am going to try and build up to make it a good long range rifle. I am looking at getting a Vortex scope right now to put on it to start off. Its a Remington 700 SPS.

DSCN2054.jpg

DSCN2053.jpg

Re: My new rifle!

get ready to consider cannibalizing one of those ARs to fund glass, stock, etc.

That will work, if you are looking for a Vortex you might call Scott at www.libertyoptics.com if you don't know him all ready I have purchase several scopes thru him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">get ready to consider cannibalizing one of those ARs to fund glass, stock, etc. </div></div>

Too Funny! That's exactly what I'm doing to fund my boltgun build. Nice Stick! What caliber?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stiggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">get ready to consider cannibalizing one of those ARs to fund glass, stock, etc. </div></div>

Too Funny! That's exactly what I'm doing to fund my boltgun build. Nice Stick! What caliber? </div></div>

Dont worry I already have that under control. The 20" above the 700 is already for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the story with the Garand? </div></div>

? I bought that one from the CMP.