• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new rifle.

alien319

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2007
PA
www.curtispittman.net
Here is a pic of my new rifle. It is a Remington 700 SPS-V in .308. I put a McMillan A4 stock built to USMC Specs on. It came with a cheap scope so I through it on for the pic because I have not bought a new scope for it yet. It has a barrel channel for the contour of the M40 not the Varmint contour so I will eventually have to change the barrel to fit, but I just wanted to let you all know that is why the channel has so much space around it. Let me know what you all think.

vskoqa.jpg

Re: My new rifle.

Diggler, you are correct my friend. Can't wait to shoot it and see how it does. I just don't care for Flatwoods range. I see your in Jacksonville, NC. Where do you shoot if you don't mind me asking.

LOL I shoot and occasionally work at Flatwoods about one weekend a month.

I know how some of the range Nazis can be dicks out there, I try not to be. Not good for business.

There are a couple of ranges within an hour or two drive. Do a Google search. There is one just south of Wilmington that stretches out a bit.

HAHA Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I know some are as well, however there are a few guys there that are outstanding. Awesome I'll have to look it up. Thank you.

Thanks 7mmRM. Not finished but its moving along. It has the DD Ross bottom metal. I like it though. I don't currently have the need for a DBM. Maybe in the future but I think the Floor plate will be okay.