• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My new rig

Re: My new rig

I like the stock, it was what I was hoping for. Solid, quiet, with a great fit and finish. The rifle is an sps tactical in .308 It is threaded for a suppressor which I will build as soon as the form 1 comes back hopefully shortly. I adjusted the trigger and it is set at 2 lbs at the moment. I will eventually put an aftermarket trigger on it but for now it is working. I am going to buy some lower rings next. I have an armalite mount on it right now, it is a little higher than I like. I am waiting on an atlas bipod right now. I just need to get out and practice with it more. My work is keeping me very buisy at the moment. After march I will be out most weekends after that.