• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My new S&B

Zion4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
New York
I just ordered a new Schmidt and Bender PMII 3-12x50 Gen II MTC from EuroOptic today for my future M40A3. I only live about 5 hours away from their PA warehouse so hopefully I'll get the optic within a few days.

Pics and a brief review will come when I actually get the scope.

Re: My new S&B

Congrats - thats one hell of a scope. Post some pics when you get it mounted.

How much did that set you back - $3500+?

For a S&B I would have driven the 5 hours!!
eek.gif

Just got one from Jason last Friday. And I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, you waited just a tad too late though to decide since their price hike was a few weeks ago
smirk.gif
I just bought a S&B 5-25 CCW MTC mil/mil with the H2CMR reticle from Alex at EuroOptics about a month ago. It is sitting on top of a not-quite-spec M40A3 ( I changed a few things to suit my needs). You will love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PSYOPS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For a S&B I would have driven the 5 hours!!
eek.gif

Just got one from Jason last Friday. And I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

I would have driven 5 hours too, but then I would have had to pay an extra couple hundred dollars in tax and my wallet is already so light that it practically floats in the air.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteelShot11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats - thats one hell of a scope. Post some pics when you get it mounted.

How much did that set you back - $3500+?</div></div>

Yeah, I did have to pay the full 3500 for it. The guy was actually nice enough to tell me that though the SBs were non-negotiable, I could finagle the price a bit if I went with a different scope. But, I had my heart set on that one so oh well. I had a good, long cry afterwards but those are the only tears that I will be shedding for a while.

Also, I will be sure to post pics of it on the gun...when the gun gets here in about 9 months, haha. I definitely bought the scope a little early, but I couldn't find that model anywhere else on the web which led me to believe that it may not be in production any more (it has the Gen II reticule), so I thought I would play it safe and get it early. Plus it'll distract me from my 9 month wait for the actual M40A3.