• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My new S&W M&P Spec Ops 9mm

Infidel4life11

Retired Army
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2011
Middle of nowhere
infidel4life11

infidel4life11

Re: My new S&W M&P Spec Ops 9mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Infidel4life11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
infidel4life11

infidel4life11
</div></div>
I don't know how many pics you had but this is all i could pull from your post

securedownload.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

Magazine extensions, flashlight, and a threaded barrel......for what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Magazine extensions, flashlight, and a threaded barrel......for what? </div></div>

Because they can?

Does everything have to have a specific purpose? Maybe thats what they wanted and since they are spending their money and not yours, who gives a flying fuck what they spend it on.

How much shit have you bought over the past years that you got simply cause you wanted it?

I like it!
Give us a range report, I have heard nothing but good things from the M&P series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Magazine extensions, flashlight, and a threaded barrel......for what? </div></div>

The magazine extensions are for holding more rounds
The flashlight can be used for many different things but most common is to see in the dark
The threaded barrel is for a suppressor.
Hope that helps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Magazine extensions, flashlight, and a threaded barrel......for what? </div></div>

The magazine extensions are for holding more rounds
The flashlight can be used for many different things but most common is to see in the dark
The threaded barrel is for a suppressor.
Hope that helps </div></div>

I'm sitting at home with a 101 fever feeling miserable. Thank you for cheering me up!
smile.gif

Glad my smartassary can be of service. If I remember right I think Chris Costa uses that pistol as well.

Gosh dang it. I saw these in a shop the other day, it was $20 more and came with 2 barrels. I'm sitting on a 9mm can that I bought to help a friend then I saw this.
Awesome value.

If they still have I may have to buy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PappaSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gosh dang it. I saw these in a shop the other day, it was $20 more and came with 2 barrels. I'm sitting on a 9mm can that I bought to help a friend then I saw this.
Awesome value.

If they still have I may have to buy one. </div></div>

Mine was $515 with both barrels.

I tried to use those mag extensions with my compact for a while -- had to stop because the follower would get hung up where the bottom of the mag and the extension come together, causing the mag to "stop working" after the first several rounds.

Yours may be more reliable, but recommend testing them a bunch before you rely on them for anything.

I really wanted to like mine. I loved the ergos, felt like it was made for my hand.

Just couldn't stand the trigger and I didn't find it as accurate as my Glocks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lofty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really wanted to like mine. I loved the ergos, felt like it was made for my hand.

Just couldn't stand the trigger and I didn't find it as accurate as my Glocks.

</div></div>

I couldnt stand the trigger either, even with the Apex RAM. I did find I was more accurate with the M&P though. It didnt matter though, I couldnt find the reset for shit.

The more I look into these posts about M&Ps makes me want to get one. I read lots of great reviews about it. I guess S&W really came thru with this one, after the infamous Sigma.

Mine did all I could ask for at 10 yards for being my first fullsize, nonrimfire handgun...especially considering my rather limited handgun experience. I was tickled with finding it; threaded (and nonthreaded) barrel, no safety, and had mags on the shelf, so I bought an extra on the spot. Totally content with my purchase, now to see about the trigger. Gunsmith up the street does a decent job working everything over (not sure if he uses aftermarket hardware like the Apex stuff?), felt a fullsize M&P with some work done at the gunstore and had a decent break and reset. Havent felt anything Apex enhanced yet though, so we shall see.

IMG_19761024x576.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to use those mag extensions with my compact for a while -- had to stop because the follower would get hung up where the bottom of the mag and the extension come together, causing the mag to "stop working" after the first several rounds.

Yours may be more reliable, but recommend testing them a bunch before you rely on them for anything. </div></div>

some massaging of the bottom of the mag may be needed. But then again its not a plastic mag so you cant just take a pocket knife and bevel the edge like you can with a Glop mag.

The mag extentions are Arredondo I ordered them right off there web site. Sickness thank you for getting my pics up cause I can't figure out how to do it. This gun shoots amazing and chews anything I put through it.

Nice pistol bro!

Where can I find a purple surefire x300?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.5mmman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice pistol bro!

Where can I find a purple surefire x300? </div></div>

Brother I have no clue why it's that color, I was thinking it was a refurb. I came in a kit with a rail to mount it to a M9.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Infidel4life11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mag extentions are Arredondo I ordered them right off there web site. Sickness thank you for getting my pics up cause I can't figure out how to do it. This gun shoots amazing and chews anything I put through it. </div></div>

Any time bro!

Put another 100 rounds through mine Friday. Only glitch I find myself having concerns slidelock...once in a while I'll get a situation where the weapon fails to go into slidelock when it runs dry. I will say that I haven't ruled out my thumb placement yet, but I run my thumb under the slide release, not over, where it could be putting pressure on it when it's supposed to engage and lock open....I had maybe 2 instances of this the other day, 1 the first time out. Are you guys having anything like this happen? Maybe attributed to the magazines/followers??