• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My new Savage .308 10 BAT/S

Willy510

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2010
NorCal-EastBay
Savage .308 BAT/S, Nightforce NXS 8x32-56 on NF UL 1.125 rings, Atlas V8 bipod.
Of course now that I have it all together and the ammo has shown up it's going to rain for the next week.

Re: My new Savage .308 10 BAT/S

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's going to rain for the next week.</div></div>

Time to hunt is time to hunt , quit crying and get shoot'n that VERY NICE rig .

Very nice setup! I was looking at one of these on Gunbroker. Have you had a chance to get any range time with it?

I haven't taken it to the range yet, just got the scope mounted yesterday and a big box of ammo from Southwest Ammunition showed up then too. I'm hoping to get out to the range this weekend or early next week. There are some good deals on gunbroker and I also know someone who has a new unfired one for sale too.

Damnnnnn. I just wanna...rub it...
laugh.gif

Nice rig, man.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the big-ass rail. I know that I'm never going to have $10,000 worth of NV scope to go ahead of the scope, so I'll never need all of that real estate.

Nice Landy too. 109" County Station Wagon?

just got myself a 110". It's a work in progress, but it's going to be my shooting truck.

Then all I have to save up for is the Savage.....

Once again, nice rig. you must be very happy!

Neil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rig, man.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the big-ass rail. I know that I'm never going to have $10,000 worth of NV scope to go ahead of the scope, so I'll never need all of that real estate.

Nice Landy too. 109" County Station Wagon?

just got myself a 110". It's a work in progress, but it's going to be my shooting truck.

Then all I have to save up for is the Savage.....

Once again, nice rig. you must be very happy!

Neil </div></div>

Thanks Neil, My Landy is a 1961 Series 2 109" Station wagon LHD. It is my shooting truck since my everyday car is a Rover Mini and big rifles don't fit to well in the boot.
I didn't initially like all the rail that comes on the rifle but after I took it off I realized that I liked it better than a regular mount, a bit more evil looking. I know I'll never have night vison but at least with all of the extra rail I can always hope for it.
laugh.gif

Hopefully your rifle likes the pills you ordered in bulk before testing it out!

Sweet rig, big glass!

nice stick, Ive got mine setup with a Bushnell 6500 2.5 x16 and a Magpull PRS II on the butt. Ive had great success (aka 1/2 moa) with SMK 168 loaded with 42 gr H4385. The BAT is just plain fun to shoot.